A delectable treat that kids will go for anytime. It’s perfect for picnics, snacks, dessert and even a great compliment with a hot cup of cappuccino. As its name suggest, it is chewy and chocolaty. This is a brownie that will be loved by many.
- ½ cup butter, unsalted and softened
- 1 cup of dark chocolate, melted
- ½ almond nuts, pounded
- 1 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- ¾ all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups of brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup of marshmallow sprinkles
- In a small bowl, mix the butter and chocolate. Add nuts and stir.
- In a larger bowl, combine the cocoa powder, baking powder, all-purpose flour, brown sugar. Add the nut mixture and mix.
- With an electric mixer, beat the mixture on low speed for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour brownie mix into a greased baking pan and bake for 25 minutes at 350F or until cooked.
- Let brownies cool for 10 minutes. You can decorate with marshmallows at this point so they’ll slightly melt over the brownies.
- Cut into squares and serve.
White Chocolate Cake with Almonds
Trying to find a quick dessert that will make your family happy? White chocolate cake with almonds will do the trick. It’s a simple cake using chocolate cake mix with a splash of white chocolate.
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 2 separate cups of white chocolate, melted
- 1/3 cup of chocolate sprinkles
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Prepare the cake as per the instructions on the box.
- Add 1 cup of melted white chocolate and the vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Bake at 325F for 20-25 minutes or until done.
- While the cake is hot, pour the white chocolate over it.
- To finish the cake, decorate with chocolate sprinkles.
- Let it cool or put it in the fridge.